Laser Hair Removal and Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photo Rejuvenation is a non-invasive, patented light–based technology that provides dramatic results in treating various skin problems. Not only is it indicated for collagen remodeling to improve skin texture, but also to alleviate both vascular and pigmented issues, restoring the skin to a more youthful appearance. It has proven to be particularly effective for treating age spots, sun spots, freckles, acne, rosacea, and spider veins.
How IPL Photo Rejuvenation Works?
IPL skin rejuvenation treatments are performed using a handheld device that delivers a broad spectrum of light onto the skin’s surface. The wavelengths of light penetrate deep into the skin tissue to stimulate the cells beneath the skin’s surface and trigger the body’s ‘purging’ response so that it eliminates injured tissues and dead skin cells that may be stuck deep within the skin’s surface. The IPL skin care treatments are typically conducted as a series of treatments at three week intervals, and the skin begins to take on a more youthful and clear appearance after the first few sessions. The number of sessions that you will need for the treatment varies on the severity of the skin concern. An average of 5 to 6 treatments is usually recommended.
Laser Hair Removal
IPL Hair Removal makes use of light-based devices to eliminate hair follicles. As soon as the intense pulsed light is absorbed by the melanin deposits in the hair shaft, the light is converted into heat energy which zaps the hair follicle. Each treatment eliminates approximately 20%-30% of hair regrowth. After each session, your hair will become sparser and less dense. Depending on the density of hair being treated, people can expect permanent hair removal within 4-6 sessions.
Is The Treatment Painful?
IPL is less painful and more comfortable compared to other modalities because the procedure is fast and hair is not directly pulled off from the follicle. The active cooling added on the hand-piece also provides comfort during the treatment.
PRE AND POST TREATMENT CARE:
Client satisfaction and safety are Tina Marie Laser Clinic’s priority. Before undergoing any of our IPL treatments, we greatly require our patients to observe proper treatment care before and after the procedure to ensure maximum results.
PRE TREATMENT CARE:
- Prior to treatment, you must remove all makeup and/or creams from the area to be treated.
- Shave the area to be treated 12-24 hours prior to the treatment. Do not wax, tweeze or bleach the treatment area.
- Discontinue heavy sun exposure 2-3 weeks prior to your scheduled treatment.
- Avoid sunbeds and tanning products at least 2-3 weeks before and in between the procedures.
- Inform the specialist upon consultation if you are on prescription medications or if you have a history of certain infections.
POST TREATMENT CARE:
- After the treatment, you must stay away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Always use high-quality sun protection with an SPF of 30+.
- Cool areas with cold compresses or aloe vera gels to soothe the treatment areas.
- Stay away form sun beds and tanning products.
- Do not wax and /or tweeze after the procedure.
- keep away from hot baths, heavily chlorinated pools, whirlpools, and/or saunas 12-24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid using perfumed deodorants, scented lotions and exfoliating creams to the treatment area.
- Do away with strenuous exercise that involve heavy perspiration.
Enjoy some of the best pricing in town!
Call 902.446.4465 to simplify your beauty regiment today!