*Give us a call 1 902 446 4465 to book. Please access our Intake form by clicking here.
“On July 14, 2014, I was a heavy smoker, one to two packs a day and drinking 8 to 10 large coffees a day. I needed to quit as my health and finances were deteriorating. Tina at Just Quit Laser gave me 3 laser treatments and I haven’t smoked since. Over 3 years smoke free. Amazing.
Thank you Tina! Brian Cormier, Sackville, N.S”
JustQuit provides you with a quick method to quit smoking. Low-level laser therapy stimulates the body with endorphins to help eliminate the cravings caused by nicotine withdrawal. The treatment is quick, easy and not only painless, but calming and relaxing. And best of all, it really works!!
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
Smoking causes your body to increase it’s level of “endorphins”– the body’s natural calming chemicals. When you stop smoking, the endorphins drop suddenly, causing the “craving” you experience. Laser therapy promotes the release of endorphins for the first three to five days of nicotine withdrawal, reducing your cravings during the most stressful period associated with quitting smoking.
WE FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING:
- The desire to quit
- The physical
- The habit
- Getting rid of nicotine.
IS IT SAFE?:
The entire procedure is external, totally non-invasive and painless. During the procedure, energy points on your hands, face, arms and ears are treated. Some people feel a calming sensation and a sense of well-being. After your treatment, the physical desire for a cigarette is gone.
Access our Smoking Cessation Client Intake Form by clicking here.
BENEFITS OF QUITING SMOKING
Tobacco products are designed to be addictive, which can be a struggle for people who smoke. Quitting smoking is hard, but with the proper support you’ll be able to see the benefits of kicking the habit almost immediately. We’re happy to help people in their attempts to lead healthier lives.
– Blood pressure and pulse return to normal
– Oxygen levels return to normal
– Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in blood reduce by half
– Carbon monoxide levels in blood drop to normal
– Carbon monoxide will be eliminated from the body
– Lungs start to clear out mucous and other smoking debris
– There is no nicotine left in the body
– Ability to taste and smell is greatly improved
– Breathing becomes easier
– Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy levels increase
– Circulation improves
– Lung function increases
– Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung functions are increased by up to 10%
– Excess risk of coronary heart disease is reduced by about half and declines gradually hereafter
– Risk of heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker
– Risk of stroke returns to the level of people who have never smoked (5-15 years)
– Risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a smoker
– Risk of lung cancer is reduced to close to that observed in non-smokers
– Risk of coronary heart disease falls to the same as someone who has never smoked
– If you have quit smoking before age 50 you have halved the risk of dying in the next
15 years compared with continuing smokers[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]