*Give us a call 1 902 446 4465 to book.
*Direct Billing available*
JustQuit Laser Therapy’s smoking cessation treatments are covered by most medical insurance policies.
JustQuit provides you with a quick method to quit smoking. Low-level laser therapy stimulates the body to release endorphins which helps eliminate the cravings caused by nicotine withdrawal. The treatment is quick, easy and not only painless, but calming and relaxing. And best of all, it really WORKS!!
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
Smoking causes your body to increase it’s level of “endorphins”– the body’s natural calming chemicals. When you stop smoking, the endorphins drop suddenly, causing the “craving” you experience. Laser therapy promotes the release of endorphins for the first three to five days of nicotine withdrawal, reducing your cravings during the most stressful period associated with quitting smoking.
WE FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING:
- The desire to quit
- The physical
- The habit
- Getting rid of nicotine.
COST: PACKAGE A ($300)
-Includes Quit Smoking Consultation; Initial Laser Acupuncture treatment to Quit Smoking (Full Treatment); Follow up treatment; 2 additional booster treatments for up to 6 months. (If needed); Additional points for Weight Management.
COST: PACKAGE B ($375)
Includes Quit Smoking Consultation; Initial Laser Acupuncture treatment to Quit Smoking (Full Treatment); Follow up treatment; 3 additional booster treatments for up to 6 months, (if needed); Additional points for Weight Management; Teeth Whitening – 30 Minutes. (Note: Teeth Whitening is not eligible to be covered by insurance)
2019 UPDATE: JustQuit Laser Therapy is pleased to welcome Amanda Hynes, registered Acupuncturist to the team. Amanda is offering a few new high value services to JustQuit Laser clients. Meet Amanda.
BENEFITS OF QUITING SMOKING
Tobacco products are designed to be addictive, which can be a struggle for people who smoke. Quitting smoking is hard, but with the proper support you’ll be able to see the benefits of kicking the habit almost immediately. We’re happy to help people in their attempts to lead healthier lives.
– Blood pressure and pulse return to normal
– Oxygen levels return to normal
– Nicotine and carbon monoxide levels in blood reduce by half
– Carbon monoxide levels in blood drop to normal
– Carbon monoxide will be eliminated from the body
– Lungs start to clear out mucous and other smoking debris
– There is no nicotine left in the body
– Ability to taste and smell is greatly improved
– Breathing becomes easier
– Bronchial tubes begin to relax and energy levels increase
– Circulation improves
– Lung function increases
– Coughs, wheezing and breathing problems improve as lung functions are increased by up to 10%
– Excess risk of coronary heart disease is reduced by about half and declines gradually hereafter
– Risk of heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker
– Risk of stroke returns to the level of people who have never smoked (5-15 years)
– Risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a smoker
– Risk of lung cancer is reduced to close to that observed in non-smokers
– Risk of coronary heart disease falls to the same as someone who has never smoked
– If you have quit smoking before age 50 you have halved the risk of dying in the next
15 years compared with continuing smokers[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]